Ellenton Family Practice Direct is a hybrid family practice. This means there are several ways to see us here:
If you have insurance and desire to continue to still see your family doctor as you have in the past, we can accommodate you!
If you don’t have insurance or your insurance deductible is so high that you and your family can’t use it unless you have a catastrophic event, then we also offer a new improved way of seeing your family doctor. Join our Direct Primary Care membership. This entitles you to greater time and access to our doctors.
See our membership page for more information:
Regardless of which way you decide to see us, we want you to know that we believe in the way healthcare used to be…. When you knew your doctor, and they knew you.
Becoming a patient at Ellenton Family Practice Direct means you’re entitled to:
- Same Day or Next Day service; no more waiting for weeks when you’re sick!
- Patient-Centered Healthcare, where we combine compassionate physicians who focus on you and your family.
- Our Team emphasizes physical and mental WELLNESS before you get sick!
- Preventive Medicine, Wellness Exams
- Discount Programs for our Self-Pay Patients
- We specialize in taking care of our Seniors!
- Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Sports Medicine with Concussion Testing, Physicals, Workmen Compensation, On Site Lab Testing and much, much more to come soon!
Schedule an appointment with us to meet the team; see if you can’t feel the difference.
What We Do: This is just a short list of what we treat; more is available:
If You Do Get Sick or Hurt:
• Sinus infections
• Bladder infections
• Strep throat
• Eye Infections
• Many others
• Work Injuries
Chronic Health Problems:
• High cholesterol
• High blood pressure
• Heart disease
• Coronary Artery Disease
• Kidney disease
• Office Spirometry
Injuries and Accidents:
• Sports Medicine
• Concussion Baseline and Injury Testing
• Automobile Accidents
• Basic Orthopedic care, splints
• Sprains or strains
• Animal bites
• Insect bites or stings
• Cuts and abrasions
• Joint dislocations
Comprehensive Preventative Medicine for Families: We Keep you from Getting Sick!
• Well child care
• School physicals
• Physical Examinations
• Executive Physicals
• DOT Physicals
• Pre-Employment Physicals
• Travel Medicine
• Diagnostic and Preventive screenings (including vision, hearing, allergy, blood pressure, Heart Disease, Pap Smears, Cryosurgery, Skin Lesions and Skin Tag removal, cholesterol, diabetes, cancer, and lung disease)
• Addiction Counseling Services
• Individual and Family Counseling Services
• Diet and Exercise Counseling
• Suboxone Management
• Fibromyalgia Clinic
• Geriatric Medicine for our Seniors
We Do It All, because we are Family Medicine